***Please Read Entire Job Post Before Applying***
We are hiring a Customer Service, Appointment Setter, Telemarketer for our Real Estate home buying business.
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled individual to be part of our growing team. We offer hourly pay, weekly & monthly BONUSES! We are looking for individuals with CUSTOMER SERVICE and/or TELEMARKETING EXPERIENCE and the ability to produce at least 2-3 appointments per day. We will provide on the job training. Part time position currently available with potential for full time!
- Ability to call 100’s of numbers daily, auto-dialer provided.
• Setting appointments for field home buyers.
• Strong phone presence and voice.
• Basic writing and computer skills.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Naturally happy and upbeat disposition.
- Fast Internet connection is required.
- Primary job is to be on the phone!
• Be able to communicate well over the phone.
• Zero tolerance for barking dogs or loud background noises
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE
- Customer Service/Telemarketing/Cold Calling/Appointment Setter: Experience a MUST!
- Good grammar and speaks and writes in FLUENT English.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Highly organized.
- Great attention to detail.
- This is a virtual position – work can be performed from anywhere (ie. Work from Home).
- This is an hourly position PLUS earn bonuses for each transaction that closes.
- Producers will be rewarded $$$$
WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT WE DON’T WANT
- This IS a position for someone who thrives on following checklists and procedures AND has the good sense to stop and ask a question when necessary.
- We want someone with the “whatever it takes” attitude who will go above and beyond when needed.
- We want someone who can identify an obstacle or problem – and always has a potential solution before they talk with anyone.
- Someone looking to have their hand held constantly should probably not apply. We have a comprehensive training program – and we’ll ensure you have been thoroughly trained – however at that time we expect you to work without close supervision.
- Working at home has advantages and pitfalls. We all know the advantages. The pitfalls can include many things – all of them taking time and focus away from work. If this will be a problem for you please don’t apply.
- If you are not a person of high integrity and a team player we ask that you please do not apply.
- Must be willing to hustle and understand that a portion of your take-home earnings are based on performance.
- If you aren’t looking for a long-term position don’t apply.
- Don’t apply if you have a bad attitude.
- Real estate license is not required for this position. If you are licensed please let us know.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT
Because there are hundreds potential applicants for a position like this we have set up a 3 Step Interview Process to allow the cream of the crop to rise to the top. Part of our selection process will be finding someone that will step out of their comfort zone and will go the extra mile. If one of these steps is not completed then your application and resume will be discarded. So please read carefully as following detailed instructions is a requirement for the position.
Step #1 in the interview process will be the completing the web form by clicking or copy/paste the link below.
Step #2 in the interview process is submitting a short recording on the web form stating why you believe you’re the best candidate.
Step #3 in the interview process will be a phone interview with team manager.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
About Sell Fast Fair Offer:
For every 100 homes that are sold, about 5 of them do not follow the traditional list it with a Realtor route. The reasons for this are varied. For example, a property not inhabitable, estate property, property has not been remodeled in many years and is in poor condition, must sell fast, inherited property, tired landlord, bad tenants, etc. The list goes on and on. These are motivated sellers with problem properties.
Believe it or not hundreds of thousands of homes and sellers have these issues and hundreds of thousands of homes are sold every year in that are not listed by a Realtor. Sell Fast Fair Offer mission is simple: create value for as many of these motivated sellers as possible by buying their home and helping them move on to the next stage of their life.
Sell Fast Fair Offer was founded in 2009 in order to buy homes from these folks who want to sell fast and don’t want to list with a Realtor. We are not Realtors. We are real estate investors. Since then we have bought, renovated, and sold many homes and helped many sellers!
Today we have three lines of business:
We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors.
We buy homes, renovate them, and resell them to retail buyers.
We buy homes for our rental portfolio.