Busy Real Estate Company is seeking a long term Full-Time Assistant willing and able to work M-F from 10am – 7pm EST.
The right person needs to be able to work independently, quickly and accurately while performing tasks. We have very comprehensive video trainings for all the daily tasks to be performed.
Needs to be good at Web Research and knowledge of using MS Excel and Word.
Duties would include but are not limited to:
– Research a Property on different Websites
– Email property owners on our behalf
– Handle Email inquiries
– Enter property information to our CRM
– Setup property flyers and email blast to our list
– Real-estate prospecting and pricing analysis
– Run property comparables or Broker Price Opinion (BPO)
– Assist in buyer and seller transactions from contract to closing
– Assist with listing presentation and listing package
– Organize and manage property files
– Organize and manage business workflows
– Set and/or schedule showing appointments
– Help plan marketing strategies to boost sales and closings
– Work on various marketing activities to generate buyer and seller leads
– Track and coordinate all inbound leads from websites, social media & other online sources
Some of the websites to be used: MLS, Realist, Craigslist, Podio, Activerain, Zillow, Trulia, Backpage, Mailchimp, Buffer, among others
Preferred: Individuals who have worked as a real estate assistants, prepared comparables or Broker Price Opinions (BPO), Real Estate Appraisals assistant.
Prior Experience with Real Estate Investors a PLUS, but not required.
– Data Entry Specialist
– Lead Generation
– Web Research
– List Building
– Social Media
– Email Marketing
– Internet Marketing
– Database management
– Craigslist Ad Posting
– Virtual Assistant
– CRM Database Management
– Real Estate Virtual Assistant
– MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
– Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Drive
– Speaks and writes in FLUENT English
– Critical thinker
– Highly organized
– Deadline oriented
– Follow instructions
– Able to multi-task
– Willing to be trained
– Great attention to details
– Ability solve problems independently
• High speed Internet connection is a MUST!
• Hard-wired computer connection is a MUST!
WHAT WE WANT AND WHAT WE DON’T WANT:
• This is a position for someone who thrives on following checklists and procedures AND has the good sense to stop and ask a question when necessary.
• We want someone with the “whatever it takes” attitude who will go above and beyond when needed.
• We want someone who can identify an obstacle or problem – and always has a potential solution before they talk with anyone.
• Someone looking to have their hand held constantly should probably not apply. We have a comprehensive training program – and we’ll ensure you have been thoroughly trained – however at that time we expect you to work without close supervision.
• Working at home has advantages and pitfalls. We all know the advantages. The pitfalls can include many things – all of them taking time and focus away from work. If this will be a problem for you please don’t apply.
• Do not apply if you are not a person of high integrity and a team player.
• Do not apply if you are not looking for a long-term position.
• Do not apply if you have a bad attitude.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT:
Because there are hundreds potential applicants for a position like this we have set up a 2 Step Interview Process to allow the cream of the crop to rise to the top. If one of these steps is not completed then your application and resume will be discarded. So please read carefully as following detailed instructions is a requirement for the position.
Step #1 in the interview process will be the completing the web form by clicking or copy/paste the link below:
Step #2 in the interview process will be a Skype interview with the position supervisor.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.