LEAD MANAGER POSITION
Our team is looking for a Bilingual (English / Spanish) individual to help us with our real estate house buying business. We buy homes from motivated sellers and resell them to other investors or renovate them and resell them to home buyers.
We do a lot of marketing to generate calls from property owners that would like for us to purchase their property.
We want someone who LOVES executing checklists and procedures, enjoys a fast moving day with varied tasks, likes multitasking and is incredibly trainable. We want someone with a “whatever it takes” attitude who will go above and beyond when needed. We want someone who can identify an obstacle or problem – and always has a potential solution before they talk with anyone. We want someone of high integrity and who is a team player. We want someone with a great positive attitude and enjoys talking to people.
We want this position to grow with the Company.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Listen to and transcribe the voice mail messages from property owners and input the information into our CRM
- Research the property information left on the message by the property owner and add the information and details to our CRM
- Some property owners will not leave enough information on their message, so you will call them and follow a simple script to ask them for details about their property.
- Some property owners will call into our phone system… listen to a pre-recorded message, BUT instead of leaving a message, they will just simply hang up and not leave a message. You’ll call them back and ask them if they have a property for sale. If they do, you’ll follow a simple script to gather the information and input the data into our CRM system.
- Open and willing to do new tasks and projects as position may require.
This is NOT sales position.
You will not be required to sell or convince the property owners to sell their property or do business with us.
You’ll simply be a friendly voice that will ask them a series of questions so that our internal sales team can contact them.
There are a few MUST haves for us:
- Friendly – you must come across as warm and friendly so that the customer can feel comfortable providing us with the necessary information about the property.
- You must type at least 50 words per minute – there is a lot of information that you’ll be typing as you listen to the voice mail messages and speak with the customer. So typing speed is a must have for us
- You like being on the phone and speaking with people – you’re going to be on the phone a lot during the day and so you have to be ok with that
- Team player – you’ll be a very important part of our real estate team and so you’ll need to work with the various other team players
- Highly organized and ability to multi-task – you’ll be working inside of our CRM and managing the leads and scheduling calls to follow up with them, so it’s important that you be organized and be able to multi-task.
- Able to communicate orally and in writing in both English and Spanish – most of the calls we have are English but we do have 10% of the total calls that require someone that speaks Spanish.
- Flexible – being a team player means that you’ll pitch in as needed with other task that the team will need help with
- Dedicated Office Space / Home Office – with computer, high speed internet connection, scanner, phone, headset, etc
- Excellent Written English and High Attention to Detail – You have to able to communicate extremely well in the written word and have absolute accuracy on documents you will prepare. Your ability to communicate precisely using the written word is very important.
- Real estate or transaction coordination experience is not required – however it’s a bonus.
- Must be willing to hustle – understand that a portion of your take-home earnings are based on performance.
- Pleasing personality – You’ll be interacting with clients, customers, and various business partners. So having a pleasing personality is a MUST. That means you’re outgoing and positive when on the phone with people.
- Earn BONUS for each property that we purchase and that you processed and helped us with.
- The Miami real estate market is on fire and this is your chance to cash in BIG TIME by working with a proven team!
- You will get to work with a small and dynamic team in an environment that continually changes and challenges you.
This is an hourly position PLUS bonuses.
The hourly rate for this position is $7.00 US Dollars, PLUS a $100 bonus for each property that we purchase that you processed and helped us with.
If the goal is for you to help us with 5-10 properties a month, this could mean a substantial bonus for you.
All payments would be done via UpWork.
We need approx 4-5 hours a day right now, Monday – Friday, but would eventually ask to for someone to be full time with us at 8 hours a day.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO NEXT
Because there are hundreds potential applicants for a position like this, we have set up a 3 Step Interview Process to allow the cream of the crop to rise to the top. Part of our selection process will be finding someone that will step out of their comfort zone and will go the extra mile. If one of these steps are not completed, then your application and/or resume will be discarded. So please read carefully as following detailed instructions is a requirement for the position.
Step #1 in the interview process – complete the survey by clicking the link below.
Step #2 in the interview process – submit a short 2-5 minute video about you and why you believe you’re the best candidate.
Step #3 in the interview process – a combination of phone / Skype interviews with the CEO.